We take data rights seriously. This document outlines some of the measures we take to give you control of your data when you use Lennd.
For the foreseeable feature, we plan to handle export and delete requests manually. You can view, change, and delete your personal data by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
If, at anytime you or one of your end-users requests a change to their (your end-user's) data, we will make the necessary changes within 30 days. Most requests will be taken care of that day.
1) You have the right to: information about the processing of your personal data;
2) obtain access to the personal data held about you;
3) ask for incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete personal data to be corrected;
4) request that personal data be erased when it’s no longer needed or if processing it is unlawful;
5) object to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes or on grounds relating to your particular situation; request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in specific cases;
6) receive your personal data in a machine-readable format and send it to another controller;
7) request that decisions based on automated processing concerning you or significantly affecting you and based on your personal data are made by natural persons, not only by computers. You also have the right in this case to express your point of view and to contest the decision.
If you notify us that you would like to close your Lennd account, we will delete your account and any associated data. We will also take measures to delete your information from third-party services.
Lennd utilizes several Sub-processors to ensure our application works effectively and securely. We do not ever sell your data to unaffiliated third-parties for marketing purposes.
Last Modified: October 17, 2019